2300 Broadway #Loft 24 | Oakland
NeighborhoodUptown District at Broadway & Grand
Parking1 garage parking
DESCRIPTIONTop-Floor 2bed/2bath Loft at 2300 Broadway, located in the heart of Oakland's Uptown District @ Broadway and Grand. -- the hottest neighborhood in the East Bay. Walkscore of 99. Just 3 blocks to BART, walking distance to Lake Merritt, and just steps to great dining & entertainment; The Fox & The Paramount are both within walking distance.
Designed by award-winning architect, Toby Levy, this 24 unit building blends great urban design with chic designer finishes.
Loft #24 Features:
• Incredible location at 23rd and Broadway in the Heart of Oakland's Uptown District
• Dramatic 18-foot ceilings in both the common hallways and inside the unit
• 2 levels
Lower level: kitchen, living room, balcony, 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom w/tub over shower, washer & dryer closet
Upper level: Master Bedroom 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom w/ extra large xtra shower stall
• Catwalk separates Upper Level Master Bedroom from spacious Master Bath
• Each bedroom has a walk-in closet
• Designer finishes throughout
• European hardwood floors downstairs; carpeted upstairs
• Gourmet kitchen; stainless steel appliances, gas stove, black granite counter top
• Open floor plan with room for dining area
• Designer pendant lighting
• Two skylights
• Private balcony
• 2 spacious bathrooms with imported Spanish Italian tile
• Gas fireplace
• Black granite kitchen counters
• Bosch gas stove, dishwasher and microwave
• Security alarm system capable
• Electrolux refrigerator
• One (1) car parking space in gated, enclosed garage for additional $150 per month
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Intercom building
• Boutique building (only 24 units)
• Beautiful common area courtyard
• CAT-5 wiring
• Walk to BART, Lake Merritt, Whole Foods
• Enjoy great restaurants at Broadway and Grand
• Located across from The Hive shared workspaces, Drake's Dealership Taproom, and next door to the YMCA
• Walkscore of 99!!
• Begin or end your day with a jog around Lake Merritt
• Enjoy the Best of Oakland's vibrant Arts and Entertainment District. Several upscale restaurants and live entertainment venues such as the Paramount and the Fox Theatre are located nearby.
• Catch a movie at the Parkway, or stroll through the many art galleries that are open during First Friday's Art Murmur.
• Convenient grocery shopping is located just 3 blocks away at Whole Foods.
Ideal commuter location:
• This is the perfect location for residents working Downtown Oakland or commuting to San Francisco.
• BART's 19th Street station is just a few blocks away.
• Catch the "B", Oakland's free Broadway Shuttle for easy transit along the Broadway corridor from 27th Street to the Jack London Waterfront
• Close to 880/980/24/580 freeways.
$2995 per month (Loft 24)
One (1) year lease term
Security Deposit: $2995
Water and garbage included
Tenant pays for gas, electric, cable, internet, WifI
One (1) parking available for additional $150 per month
Tenants pays for security alarm activation and monitoring (if alarm desired)
No Airbnd or subletting
No pets; sorry, NO exceptions.
Contact Agent to schedule a showing:
Pier Porrino, Realtor