875 Arlington Ave | Berkeley
Open HouseAppointment Only
DESCRIPTIONFurnished garden flat in picturesque North Berkeley. Walkscore: 85
This lovely flat is located at the rear of a historical Walter Ratcliff Craftsman home in Berkeley’s coveted Southhampton neighborhood. The stunning Beau-Arts Fountain at the Circle on Marin Avenue is just a few blocks away. Nearby parks include Indian Rock Park, Contra Costa Rock Park, and Tilden Park to the East. Convenient grocery shopping at popular Monterey Market. Walkscore: 85. Easy access to public transportation -- bus stop is located across the street.
- One bed/1 bath
- Double set of glass French doors open to picturesque garden with blooming wisteria (Springtime)
- Dedicated area of yard reserved for use by Tenants. It is the grassy area that features Adirondack lawn chair, as shown in photos. Note: The main yard & patio are reserved for use by the Landlords (who reside in the main house)
- Beautiful Craftsman details
- Dual-paned windows and French doors
- In-unit washer dryer
Unit comes furnished. The property will be deep cleaned once the property is vacant. Cleaning will include sanitation of all surfaces, including steam cleaning of carpets and upholstery.
- Dining table and 2 chairs
- Coffee table
- Desk and chair
- Bedroom dresser
- Night stand
- Super twin bed
- Lamps throughout the apartment
- Kitchenette has two electric burners (no oven)
- Apartment sized refrigerator/freezer
- Pots and pans and more
- Landlords prefer the wood-burning stove shown in photos not be used. Instead they will provide two (2) portable heaters.
- Owners do not have room to store any furniture. Previously, tenant has provided their own bed and stored the owner’s bed at the top of the stairs inside of unit. The stairs lead to a double locked door and provide a little storage space. Tenant may add furnishings to the space as they wish, but the owners will not be removing or storing any items.
- Landlords plan to remove the hanging bike storage system, but it can stay if you wish.
$1995 per month
One (1) year lease term
Security Deposit: $2500
Water, garbage & PG&E included in rent
Tenant pays own cable/internet/wifi
Parking: On-street only
No pets; no exceptions.
No Airbnb or subletting.
When attending a showing, please wait at curb for Agent to arrive. Please do not disturb residents of the main house.
Some items shown in photos may be the property of current Tenant.
To schedule a showing, email or text:
Pier Porrino, Realtor